Great pay & benefits, fun team environment, rewarding work!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that demands great attention to detail? Do you like working with high-end clients and selling high-end products? Do you like conquering challenges and closing sales? Do you want to make a difference in the world? If so, Heat ‘n Sweep could be the right fit for you.
Heat ‘N Sweep has been a thriving and respected business for over 40 years. Here at HNS, we believe in Making Living Better for our employees, clients and community. In order to achieve our mission, our team must be comprised of hard working, service oriented people who thrive in fast-paced environments and can learn to do any task quickly and accurately.
We’re looking for a full-time sales associate with previous experience in a sales environment. We will ONLY consider applications that demonstrate a substantial and proven track record in sales.
As a sales associate, your primary job is sales. As for yourself, you are a highly motivated and driven person. You like selling, and you like helping people find the perfect thing for them. You bounce back quickly from failure and learn from your mistakes. You are someone who prefers to be occupied with a task, and you don’t like to stand around wasting your time. While you’re at work, you work.
Being that we are a small company, all of our staff are multi-dimensional. To be successful in our team, in addition to sales, you must be willing to complete many different types of tasks, such as answering phones, entering orders into our POS system, maintaining store cleanliness and assisting in large sales proposals. You must be willing to work as a team player and assist fellow salespeople and staff as needed.
Our product offerings range from fireplaces and patio furniture to hot tubs, saunas and grills. This means you will have a steep learning curve. To be successful at HNS, rather than being overwhelmed by this, you will thrive on the challenge of learning our product inventory, so you can better serve your clients.
When you join the HNS team, you’ll know your work won’t always be easy, but you look forward to the challenge.
Rest assured that your efforts and successes will be rewarded accordingly with spiffs and bonuses. As your employer, Heat ‘N Sweep sincerely cares about you and your family. When you join our team, you will become part of our Heat ‘N Sweep family.
- At least 3 years experience and an excellent track record in retail sales
- Excellent sales closing skills
- Willing to learn new types of training and sales techniques
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Pass a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Your primary focus will be sales
- Assist fellow sales staff and other staff to ensure clients have the ultimate buying experience
- Follow up with clients and follow through on tasks
- Complete various miscellaneous tasks that are a part of running a retail store
- Apply superior customer service techniques for problem solving
- Assist with general daily upkeep and maintenance of the store
- Commit to learning, growing, and getting better at your job
- Very competitive pay based on experience
- Supportive working environment
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Caring employer and employees
- Potential for personal growth and income growth
- Opportunity to make a difference in the world
- Long-term career opportunity
- Great team spirit
- Incentive-based spiffs and bonuses
- Personal sick days and vacation time
- Merchandise discounts
- and much more!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
If you are looking for a new sales career at a company that will support your sales success, take great care of you and your family, and allow you to make a difference in the world, Heat ‘N Sweep is the right place for you.
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please apply in person or submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note the position you’re applying for in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers