Enjoy your work – join our family-owned company!
We’re looking for an expert HVAC technician who is passionate about their trade, looks forward to establishing a long-term career, and always strives to be at the top of their profession.
Heat ‘N Sweep has been a thriving business for over 40 years, and we truly care and will take excellent care of you.
Now more than ever, in order to achieve our mission of Making Living Better, our team must be comprised of hard-working, flexible, service-oriented people who thrive in fast-paced environments and can learn to do any task quickly and accurately.
- Excellent pay: $20-$32/hour wage, depending on experience
- Full time and long term career position
- Growth opportunities
- Work clothing with Heat ‘N Sweep logo
- Regular training opportunities
- Paid vacations
- Paid sick time
- Caring company to work for
- 401k retirement plan with matching
- Profit-sharing program
- Excellent Health insurance
- No weekends
- No nights
- No on-call
- No holidays
- Experience in HVAC installation and service a must
- Good fit with company culture – kind, caring, service oriented
- Valid HVAC license preferred
- Hard-working and dependable
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and the desire to see the job is done right the first time
- Ability to respond to customer concerns in a friendly, personable demeanor
- Well-groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean background check, drug screen, and driving record
As an HVAC technician at Heat ‘N Sweep, your primary role is installation and service for the fireplace division.
We know that we couldn’t be the business we are today without our employees. We believe in Making Living Better for our employees, clients, and community.
You must have great care to detail, and excellent rapport with your clients. Our expert technicians are self-driven to get the job done correctly and efficiently. They know safety is of utmost importance.
At Heat ‘N Sweep, we value all of our team members. Your excellent mechanical, problem-solving and time management skills, as well as your friendly attitude with customers will ensure that you are a successful long term member of our team.
If you want to put your skills to use as a technician, grow your career, create a great life for yourself and help Make Living Better with us, Heat ‘N Sweep is the place for you!
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please apply in person or submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note the position you’re applying for in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers