Achieving clean water is quite easy, but there are certain precautions when using these chemicals.
When using chemicals, read the labels carefully and follow directions precisely. Though chemicals protect you and your spa when used correctly, they can be hazardous in concentrated form. Always observe the following guidelines:
- ALWAYS KEEP CHEMICALS OUT OF CHILDREN’S REACH
- NEVER MIX CONCENTRATED CHEMICALS TOGETHER
- ALWAYS THOROUGHLY RINSE ANY CONTAINER USED TO MIX CHEMICALS AFTER USE
- ALWAYS RINSE OUT ANY EMPTY CHEMICAL STORAGE CONTAINER BEFORE DISPOSAL
- Accurately measure the quantities specified.
- Do not overdose your spa. Amount required will vary depending on water condition, quantities to be used are only guidelines.
- Store chemicals in a cool, dry, well ventilated place.
- Always keep chemical containers closed when not in use.
- Don’t inhale fumes or allow chemicals to come in contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth. Wash your hands immediately after use.
- Follow the emergency advice on the product label in case of accidental contact.
- Never smoke around chemicals. Some fumes can be highly flammable.
- Don’t store any chemicals in the spa equipment compartment.